Our Mission Is To Disrupt The Status Quo & Push Boundaries
We hear the warfighter’s call for modernization because we were the warfighter
I’d seen the power of modern technology in my everyday life, from smart cars, to watches, phones, and homes, and wondered why that same level of technology was simply missing from the hands of the warfighter, where the consequences of bad tech are much more profound. I started Cenith to change that. I saw the need to build really good capabilities for the warfighter and make it work in their lives on the battlefield.
A Story of Beer, Friendship, and Innovation
In truth, Cenith Innovations wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for a shared love of “lawn beers” between two families in California. “Do you want me to make us some new friends?” Kris asked his wife Ginny as he walked out the front door holding two beers. Little did they know, they had found the key to their new neighbor’s heart and the bond between the two families led to the birth and success of the company.
By The Numbers
See some of the impressive numbers that demonstrate our success and growth.
ANNUAL REVENUE GROWTH
SAVED IN CLIENT EXPENSES
SATISFIED REPEAT CUSTOMERS
Get to know the key leaders who drive our company’s success and inspire our team.
- 11+ years USAF Active Duty. U-2 and T-38 Instructor & Evaluator Pilot. Tactics officer. U-2 FAM on Air Staff.
- Expert system and system-of-systems integrator with deep operational knowledge.
- Expert DoD strategist for modernization efforts including Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance developments of the Advanced Battle Management System (ABMS).
- Extensive experience managing policy and cutting through red tape.
- Over 10 years experience integrating and developing Machine Learning algorithms.
- Applied use of Artificial Intelligence technologies as a lead engineer for programs procured by the U.S. Air Force.
- Proven experience building and leading engineering teams developing complex software applications requiring the latest deployment strategies.
- 14+ years USAF Active Duty. U-2S and TU-2S Instructor & Evaluator Pilot. U-2 Program Element Monitor on Air Staff
- Expert in DoD Budgeting, the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution process, and the Air Force Corporate Structure.
- Proven experience developing short and long-term company strategy, business development, and commercialization within a variety of Defense & IC sectors.
- Proven expertise in the application of rapid acquisition and payload integration for various efforts within the IC
- Ph.D. from University of Arizona as a National Science Foundation fellow.
- Led interdisciplinary research teams and published research in multiple peer-reviewed journals.
- Expert at applying research techniques to evaluate problems and analyzing results to guide evidence-based decision-making.
- Over 10 years experience leading and individually contributing on projects as a Product Management Leader.
- Successful experience on complex technical products in the fields of marketing, telecommunications, eCommerce and operational workflow applications.
- Expert in user experience and user interface design.
Experience the Cenith Difference
Join the growing list of companies benefiting from our innovative solutions in aerospace, defense, intelligence, and commercial industries. Contact our team to get started!